Well friends, it’s the start of a new month! Woot woot!
Today it is gloomy outside, but that’s okay. Sometimes gloomy days are my most productive days. I can hunker into my office with a blanket and cup of coffee and crank out work! So hi March! I’m glad your here!
Let’s start by running down my February Goals!
- Continue with the Contentment Challenge and shoe clean out
- Check! I may have waited till this weekend to clean out my shoes…but hey, I got it done!
A little update on the Contentment Challenge: I am still going, and still loving it! I planned to do monthly updates, but I don’t feel like much has changed since my last update, so I may wait until the end to give an update. It is crazy to me that I am in the final month. Time flies!
- Have 1 social media free weekend
- Check! I plan to make these a monthly thing!
- Finish my tax prep. and implement new bookkeeping software
- Allllllmmmoooost check! I did implement new bookkeeping software and am loving it!! Quicken how did I live without you?? I’m like 90% there on tax prep! ; )
- Finish reading the “Celebration of Discipline”, “Grace Not Perfection”, and read one other book.
- I finished “Grace Not Perfection” and really enjoyed it! But I quit on Celebration of Discipline. I listened to it last year and to be totally honest, I have read/listened to TOO MANY business, religious, or personal development books in a row. I think my brain needs a break if I am going to actually absorb any more information. So, I’ve decided to let that book go for now and chose something a little more lighthearted! I ended up listening to “Talking as Fast as I Can” By Lauren Graham and really enjoyed it! I also enjoyed that I could hear it in her voice. I think I’m going go with “lighthearted” for a few more books. If anyone has suggestions send them my way! I didn’t read a third book.
- Have intentional chunks of time for myself
- I’m still tweaking this goal to figure out what works best for me. While I didn’t necessarily schedule “down time” like I planned, I do feel like February was a very restful month, so I think it was a win!
- Plan for 8 hours of sleep…or more….each night. ?
- With the exception of 1 or 2 nights, this was the bomb!
And now onto more information that you probably never wanted to know in the first place….ladies and gentlemen, my March goals!
- Have one social media free weekend (betcha didn’t see that one coming)
- “Declutter” various piles in my house that I have been putting off!
- Have my photography gear serviced before wedding season starts up
- Work on catching up the KGP blog
- Play with writing blocks weekly – Lauren talks about this in “Talking As Fast As I Can” and I’m hoping they will help me crank out more content for this blog! Or, just give me a change of pace in my work day!
- Work through the Justin & Mary Lighting class, one video per week! – I purchased this class in November with the intention of doing it in the New Year. I’ve watched a few lessons so far but it’s time to get more serious about it.
- Start an evening routine that prepares me for the day to follow – I love this idea from Ashley Brooke Designs, check out how she “set’s up for success” here…
Now you tell me! What are your goals for March?
Looking for something else to check out? Here are a few things you might be interested in!
There are several new posts over on the Katie Grace Photography website! Have a scroll if ya like!
Wishing you a Happy March!